fredag 28. august 2015

Coloured raine queen of hearts palette

The star of the show is the Queen of Hearts eyeshadow palette. This palette has shades that are truly fit for royalty – majestic, fearless, vibrant! The whole palette , including the packaging, is so perfectly suited to its name ‘ Queen of Hearts ’. You requested it, so here it is! I hope you enjoy this full review with.


The QOH palette is suppose to be back for sale in October by popular demand and will be permanent! Travel friendly, though the palette is on the larger side, the well size and the good quality cardboard packaging make it a easy candidate for travel. Coloured Raine - Queen of Hearts Palette FULL REVIEW! Forhåndsbetalt returlabel.


Stort Utvalg av Raiine. Finn laveste nettpris her. I had my eyes set on this since the day I saw it last year, when it was released as a limited edition palette. This year it returns as a permanent palette and finally I have my hands on this palette. Details Our Queen Status Bundle is worth EVERY penny!


Coloured raine queen of hearts palette

Our luxury and butter soft formula of our eyeshadows are hard to resist while delivery intense pigmentation. Do you think you can ever have enough warm toned eyeshadow palettes? Apparently I don’t think so.


Here are my thoughts. If you want to hear my thoughts on this palette , then keep reading below! Besøk Boozt i dag og finn din favoritt blant de kjente og gode kvalitetsmerkene. Since I wasn’t familiar with the company, I wanted to learn a bit about them.


Coloured raine queen of hearts palette

When Black Friday came aroun they had a really good deal on the palette , and I decided to take the plunge. Christmas present to myself #128578; The palette contains a mixture of warm toned reds, pinks, purples, oranges and coppers, with splashes of neutrals for transitions. It’s the perfect winter palette ! Such a versatile pigment packed palette that’ll take you day through night. Impressive colour payoff, minimal to no fall out and wears true to colour until you take it off. I’m coming at you with an new eyeshadow palette …you know I’m a sucker for a pretty palette ! Daher müsst ihr heute mit einer bereits angekrabbelten Palette vorlieb nehmen.


Sie hat mich aber in den letzten Wochen so sehr begeistert, dass ich sie Euch einfach vorstellen muss! Some of my fave rs have been raving about this palette so I just had to give it a go. I have no self control when it comes to eyeshadow palettes.


And me, for whatever reason, just kept putting off buying it because I didn’t need it – or so I thought. Includes foil and matte Eyeshadows.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg